Apply Until: Oct 01, 2020
Principal / Project
Male or Female, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Bachelor’s / College Degree
· Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
· Required skill(s): computer literacy.
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably 2-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
· Willing to work in Papua New Guinea
- Assists accountants and accounting managers in handling the accounting department’s workflow
- Prepares accounting reports and track accounts payable
- Assembles deposits and keep accurate records relating to accounts receivable
- Makes ledger entries and ensure accuracy of all transactions
- Reconciles accounts and balance company financials
- Researches and corrects entries as necessary
- Compiles reports relating to activity areas, project costing, department expenditures, and company profitability
- Records transactions so that they can be consolidated and analysed by accountants
- Brings books to trial balance stage in preparation for the accountant to create financial statements
Please contact us ASAP & email your updated CV to: [email protected]