- Development and validation of methods for the analysis of drug products and raw materials.
- Designs and perform necessary laboratory experiments in support of research and development and scale-up activities.
- Routine testing of drug products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and /or excipients in the AD laboratory.
- Interpreting data and meeting guidelines and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Reporting scientific results.
- Supports other technical groups with design and implementation of various analytical identification and characterization methods.
- Calibration of analytical instruments.
- Assist in implementation of SOPs in support of research activities, product and process development and pharmaceutical operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this postition.
- Applicants must be willing to work any where in Saudi Arabia.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Sciences, Science & Technology
Inspired by the success in the Philippines of our parent company, John Clements Consultants Inc.(the pioneer in Executive Recruitment in the Philippines), EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. (EDI-SBII) started its humble beginnings in Bahrain in 1978 to answer a growing need for Filipino Engineers and other professionals in the Middle East. With just a three-member staff at start-up, including the owner and founder, the late Mr. Leocadio Dominguez (an accomplished Corporate Executive and CPA with an MBA from Harvard Business School), we have grown to be the leader in the Philippine overseas recruitment industry today.Our knowledge and expertise in the search, recruitment, and placement of candidates is unique and well-founded as we are the only international recruitment consulting company in the Philippines today that also maintains offices in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and the U.S.A. Additionally, we also operate through alliances with prestigious recruitment consulting agencies in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe, Africa, and the U.S.A.Another competitive advantage that we have is our policy of visiting the country where we deploy candidates for employment to ensure that they are truly, gainfully employed and protected. Likewise, we always visit our clients in their places of operation to fully understand their real needs and provide the best advice, whenever necessary, at no extra cost.
Our computerized talent bank is regularly updated and contains an excellent number of active talents thus, readily providing our clients with representative benchmark job descriptions in any industry in the market today. Moreover, from time to time and, depending on client’s needs, we also utilize the talent bank and the recruitment consulting expertise of our affiliate company, the John Clements Consultants Group.
Our wide range of experience in recruitment and our proactive interaction with only the best international companies in each industry more than primes us for globalization. Our understanding of the recruitment business goes beyond the limitations we face locally since we are now able to search and find employment not only for Filipinos but for other various types of nationals including Americans, Europeans, Africans, Australians, Middle Easterners, and Asians.We dared to develop a market where there was no market! With our travels and bold exploration of a wider scope of possible target market, we now have a thorough understanding of the recruitment market anywhere in the world. That is why we are confident we can provide all our clients with unparalleled recruitment consulting service.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting