- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Nursing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in any health care set-up.
- Underboard nursing graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dhahran.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Providing direct and indirect non-professional nursing care in outpatient clinics, inpatient wards and other hospital departments under professional nursing supervision.
- Performs duties such as taking vital signs, obtaining lab specimens, charting, escorting patients, assisting with activities of daily living, and ordering and receiving supplies.
- 3000 SR
- Accommodation and transportation provided.
- Medical Insurance with full coverage provided.
- Annual Leave: 22 working days per annum + custom holidays with free roundtrip airfare tickets.
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (college), transcripts of records, PRC ID & PRC Certificate (if available), employment certificates, training certificates, and copy of valid passportVisit our offices at:Manila:Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.8th Floor, Algo Center162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo VillageMakati City, Philippines 1227License No.: POEA-001-LB-010417-RCebu:Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.2nd Floor, RKD BuildingA.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad,Mandaue, Cebu, Philippines 6014License No.: 17-21-16 (LB) R02BDavao:Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.Rm. 221-222, 2nd FloorNova Tierra Square Bo.Pampanga, Davao City, Philippines 8000License No.: 17-21-07 (LB) R01B
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
Ikon Solutions is a full service overseas recruitment agency that specializes in recruiting personnel from the Philippines, particularly for the hospitality, medical, construction, oil & gas and other service industries. Our mission is to be a leader in the industry, assisting both employers and jobseekers by understanding and responding to their needs. We pride ourselves in our strong ethical beliefs and are lead by the principles of integrity, honesty, mutual respect, and teamwork. Our success is based on cultivating long-term relationships.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting