- Candidate must possess at a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this postition.
- Must have worked EXTENSIVELY AT STEAM BOILERS , preferably wood fired steam boilers, should have a MECHANICAL APTITUDE and know how to INSTALL AND REPAIR A BOILER. Long working hours and 24 hour phone coverage is a must. He must be able to TEST, MEASURE the water quality and all operating PARAMETERS of a steam boiler. He will lead a group of 10 people which are working 24/7. The use of Excel and computer is necessary 20% of the time. He should have basic skills in THROUGHPUT PLANNING AND SCHEDULING. HANDS ON aptitude is a must
- Applicants must be willing to work in PORT MORESBY.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
For interested applicants you can visit our office at 19th Floor Summit 1 Tower Building, # 530 Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City or call us at 85339946 or 09363511981/09501724856.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
We are a Philippine-based manpower agency, duly licensed by the Philippine government through the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA)Our POEA licensed was granted on January 25, 2002.We are therefore in a business of facilitating the deployment of Filipino workers to work in world-class organizations.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Share the post "BOILER SUPERVISOR RRJM INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. Papua New Guinea"