- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools, and power tools.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools, and paneling.
- Work with and/or remove hazardous material.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma.
- 2+ year experience in the field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Speaking English and Arabic will be preferred
- Ability to work after working hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Applicants must be willing to work in RIYADH.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
Al Assal Manpower, Inc. is a recruitment firm in the Philippines that has been in the industry for 25 years. We have a solid track record of manpower recruitment. Under the sole proprietorship of Ms. Mona Evangeline Fabian, we specialize in the deployment of workers and professionals to world class restaurants, hotels, constructions, and other industries.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting