Apply Until: Sep 11, 2020
Principal / Project
RM Recrutement InternationalInterview Date
Aug 24, 2020 – Aug 28, 2020Interview Venue
Virtual Interview via Zoom
Male or Female, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least High School Diploma
- Must have experience and knowledge of every fabrication step to make cheese;
- Must be able to secure the quality of the product and the cheese process;
- Must be able to run different test (temperature test, acidity test, texture test);
- Must be able to change the recipe if they have non-conform product;
- Must be able to fill data production and quality report;
- Must be able to assure best fabrication practice;
- Must be able to work in a team;
- Has an ability to communicate in English.
A strict set of documents required for Canada application:
- Detailed CV/Resume with the job description
- High school Diplom and Form 137
- Multi-purpose valid NBI Clearance
- Valid Passport of at least more than 2 years
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Marriage Contract (if married)
- Foreign Police Clearance if ex-abroad for more than 5 years in countries where you worked (if Ex-KSA, Final Exit Clearance)
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com. Apply personally at the IPAMS office for immediate screening. Or, apply online or download our IPAMS mobile app for free. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.