Apply Until: Sep 17, 2020
Principal / Project
Client in Qatar
Male or Female21 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 3 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Bachelor’s / College Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Music with emphasis on Piano performance / Music Education major in Piano from a reputed university. The candidate should also be well – versed in teaching Electronic Keyboard supported by related work experience and qualifications for the same.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years teaching experience
- Has experience in teaching kids (6 – 18 years) and adults
- Excellent communication in English (oral and written)
- Knowledgeable in training students for International Music Examinations is preferred (i.e., ABRSM, Trinity College of Music Exams, London College of Music Exams UK to name a few)
- Candidates with Western Vocals, Music Theory or other field of expertise (i.e., can play other instruments) is a plus.
- Self-motivated, creative, team-player and with a drive to initiate new programs and courses.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with 1 – 2 years related teaching experience who graduated from Music Conservatories or leading Music Universities can also apply (Note: Depending on the skills and qualifications, IAID may shortlist the candidate for the Assistant Music Instructor position).
EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)
POEA License No: POEA-040-LB-061914-PAAddress
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines