- Preparation of Coffee, tea and drinks using a coffee machine.
- Performs various duties such as helping in taking orders from customers.
- Cleaning utensils and equipment used in preparing coffee, tea and beverage.
- Helping in serve coffee.
- Should have knowledge in Latte Art.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma,
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in RIYADH.
- 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
For more details just text me to this number 09060469700 / 09496551444 look for Ms. Marlyn.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
21st Century Manpower, Inc. has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st Century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, its propelling power: SERVICEProduct & Services
Our company, is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). We have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East. It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different fields and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for:
- Skilled workers and unskilled workers
- Healthcare Professionals such Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Medical Technologists, Radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc.
- Engineers (civil, electrical, mechanical, etc.
- Construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators, welders, etc.Communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, Cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc.
- Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Computer Technicians and Programmers
- Professional managers, middle and top level
- Office secretaries and clerical personnel
The demand for manpower has grown. But probably as equally significant is the company’s zeal to be of service to those who seek its assistance in generating quality manpower. We take pride, through our efficient team of resourceful and friendly 24×7 personnel, in successfully meeting our Clients’ recruitment needs through the following placement services:
- Teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainors
- Selection of Applicants
- Trade Testing
- Medical Examination
- Documentation and Passporting
- Pre-Departure Orientation and Seminar
- Counseling and Liaising with Workers
- Supply of Training Personnel
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting