- RESPONSIBLE FOR CARING FOR THE ANIMALS BY PROVIDING OR ARRANGING FOOD, SHELTER, OR MEDICAL CARE
- KNOWLEDGEABLE TO OPERATE FARM EQUIPMENT AND CAN DRIVE MACHINERIES LIKE TRACTOR. SOMETIMES IN CHARGE OF REGULAR MILKING
- Monitor dairy cows for signs of potential disease to ensure that all livestock remain in optimum health and produce high-quality milk.
- Maintain trucks, tractors, milking equipment and other gear to ensure they remain in working order and reduce any repair costs.
- Provide food and water to cattle and ensure that supplies remain well stocked so that the livestock never go hungry.
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Agriculture; Biology; BioTechnology; Chemistry; Veterinary or similar fields.
- WITH EXPEREINCE IN WORKING IN A DAIRY FARM, COW FARMING, FARM, ETC.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesAPPLY HERE