Apply Until: Sep 30, 2020
Principal / Project
JADDARAH WORKFORCE SERVICE CO.
Male, 27 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, Filipino
RC/ DC DRILLING SUPERVISOR
- Supervise all operations taking place at the drill site and associated areas, ensuring that operations are carried out efficiently and in line with standard operating procedures and company / client safety policy.
- Mobilize and set up drill sites in line with client requirements and environmental conditions. Ensure the site is maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Observe and monitor hole conditions through drilling parameters. Take appropriate action in the event of downhole problems.
- Ensure all equipment and resources are available to progress operations in the most efficient manner. Plan towards operations such that they may be carried out in a safe and efficient manner and contingency equipment and plans are accounted for.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all dimensions of equipment run in the hole. Maintain a usable and correct pipe tally.
- Manage drill crews on site to ensure continuity of production and quality.
- Maintain daily records of all drilling activities including all mud and chemicals used.
- Undertake downhole surveys as required by the client.
- Undertake and document daily pre-shift inspections and ensure that all equipment and procedures for drilling are in place at all times.
- Perform accurate and effective handovers where relevant between shifts
- Supervise training of personnel to ensure safe seem less transitions
- Report to Superintendent with any issues in the drilling process or maintenance of equipment
People Management and Development
- Supervise personnel engaged in all drilling activities.
- Manage performance to ensure standards of behavior and performance are met, both on site and after hours within the local community.
- Maintain accurate records of working hours of all site personnel.
- Lead inductions for new site personnel and chair weekly toolbox / safety meetings.
- Identify high potential people and inform Senior Mgmt in order to support quick acceleration.
- Ensure that all direct reports roles and objectives are clear and understood.
- Provide technical guidance geared towards all aspects of drilling engineering in various forms, such as instructing formal training courses and both formal / informal teaching.
Maintenance and Repairs
- Perform and document maintenance and repairs on company equipment and vehicles.
- Identify potential problem areas and remedy and / or highlight to Senior Mgmt where appropriate.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise, safely and efficiently.
- Comply with requests to complete other duties as required from time to time
Qualifications / Certificates:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Drilling) (desirable)
- first Aid
- Clean drivers licence: heavy rigid truck
- Able to pass a drug screen, physical and functional agility test and pulmonary function test
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role (ideally multi-site and multi-discipline)
- Previous experience as a Driller
Skills and Knowledge:
- Sound knowledge of diamond and reverse circulation drilling
- Sound skills in engineering, planning and well construction
- Well versed in best practices for RC and diamond drilling, efficient drilling techniques and capable of developing innovative concepts or ideas for future technology projects
- Knowledge of mud / drilling fluids
- Competent mechanical skills as these relate to drill rigs, diesel and gasoline engines, hydraulics and electrical
- Be able to crawl, squat and carry heavy materials for extensive periods
- Be able to handle heavy wrenches, lift and / or carry tolls or supplies and operate levers with both hands
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a multi-discipline and multi-cultural environment
- Able to work long hours and persevere under adverse conditions
- Excellent physical health, must maintain personal hygiene and appearance whilst working on roster and be prepared to undertake own laundry and meals preparation where required
- Basic user of MS Word and Outlook
- Once employed, random drug and alcohol tests may be conducted and must be clear
- Willing to work away from home for 2 to 3 months at a time, in remote locations and adverse weather conditions
Interested applicants meeting the above criteria may send their updated resume with detailed job description to email address, [email protected]
YOU MAY APPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- 2 sets copies of detailed resume
- Diploma/ TOR
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Training/ Seminars (If available)
- NBI (copy only)
- 2×2 White Background Colored Picture
If you have any relatives or friends having the same position. Kindly refer to our agency and inform them to bring/ send the same.