Apply Until: Jul 08, 2020
Principal / Project
SAUDI DIESEL EQUIPMENT
Male, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 3 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Troubleshoot equipment and service generator components including alternators, wiring harnesses safety devices, shutdown switches, and battery systems.
- Apply proper engine technical skills in inspection, disassembly, failure analysis, assembly, diagnosis, and engine operating performance tests.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and carry out forward planning on assigned work/projects
- Inspect, repair, service and start-up load bank test requirements on equipment.
- Identify the problem and cause of failure through logical troubleshooting steps, determine corrective action through inspection of failed parts.
- Perform electrical system studies, such as short circuit analysis, motor-starting techniques, load-flow calculations, Earthing for electrical distribution network for existing and future designs
- Commissioning experience and troubleshooting experience on various generators models.
- Hands on experience of maintenance, installation, service and repair to a varied range of diesel driven generating sets, diesel generator control systems including Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), Automatic Mains Failure (AMF) , MOR and Distribution panels.
- Well versed with the repair and troubleshoot engines such as MTU, Cummins, Volvo, Perkins, Mitsubishi, John Deere, DDC, Deutz and Cater pillar of various rating 20 kva to 3.5 MW.
- Well versed with synchronization scheme of Gen sets based on controller s Easy Gen 2000 (wood ward), ComAp, Deep Sea, etc.
- An advantage if familiar with programming and troubleshooting electronic governors of MTU engines such as MDEC, ADEC, ECU-9, etc.
INTERESTED/QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MAY SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO [email protected] (WITH SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN_KSA)
OR SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION PERSONALLY TO:
B.M.C.A.R.T INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENT SERVICES INC.
Unit 2E 2nd Floor Classica 1 Condominium, #112 H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM
BRING ONE SET (PHOTOCOPY) OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
School Credentials (TOR/Diploma)
PEOS and E-registration Certificate
Passport and NBI
1 pc 2×2 or passport size picture
1 long plastic envelope
You can also contact us at
02-8804 3842 / 0917-8222270 (GLOBE) / 0918-9634035 / 0998-7940840 (SMART)