- Agriculture related.
- Knowledge about soil preparation, fertilization, watering, growth diagnosis work of seedling, seedling planting work and harvesting work.
- Measurement work of three phases (solid phase, liquid phase, gas phase) of the soil.
- Candidates must be at least High School Graduate or College Level/Undergraduate or may have at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate.
- Willing to work for 3 years.
- Ex-Japan Trainee is automatically disqualified.
- Applicants who know at least basic Japanese Language (Nihongo) will be given priority.
- One year experience in farming or related job
- Updated Resume
- Latest Passport
- PSA Birth Certificate (must not be late registered)
- Diploma ( for DECS Authentication)
- Latest 2×2 picture
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
Through all the years, we have been doing full spectrum of excellent manpower search. DESERTWEALTH International Services Corporation, could very well be your
‘MOST TRUSTED PHILIPPINE AGENT.
DESERTWEALTH International Services Corporation was established in October 6, 1981 bearing the name Industrial Manpower Enterprises Company. In 1984, the company name was changed to it’s present name “Desertwealth International Services Corporation” with the main objective of providing qualified manpower to overseas clients. Up to this date, we have developed more than 20,000 workers worldwide.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting