- Perform Set-up and Operation of Pneumatic/Electric Die Grinder machines
- Perform Operation of JIB Crane
- Perform machine Daily Maintenance Check for Pneumatic/Electric Die Grinder Machines and Secondary machine as required.
- Perform Monthly Maintenance Check as required
- Perform Basic Troubleshooting for Machine Trouble/Alarm.
- Perform Die Assembly base on Standard
- Use Manufacturing Standards at all times (Drawing, Process Sheets, Instructions)
- Perform in Process Inspection.
- Use IMTE’s with care and Functionality. (Inspection measuring test equipment)
- Fill Up Necessary Documents after process (Process Sheets, Inspection Data Sheet)
- Perform Secondary Process as Required and Necessary
- Update Process on System as Required and Necessary
- Deliver Finished Item/Parts to the Next Process
- Use of PPPE at all times.
- Identify Tools and Necessary Equipment for the Process and Coordinate to In charge for Purchase as Necessary.
- Safekeep of Tools and equipment as required and necessary.
- Sort, organize, and clean area before and after Work.
- Report Irregularity Found to Immediate Superior (Quality, Machine Trouble. ETC)
- Perform Other Duties Assign by Superior
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma,
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in DUBAI.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
United Global Manpower Resources, Inc. (UGMR) is one of the leading recruitment agencies in the Philippines and for a decade has been at the forefront of international recruitment here and abroad. Established in 2001, UGMR has since grown into a dynamic and fast-expanding recruitment agency, providing complete recruitment solutions to its global clientele and helping thousands of qualified Filipino professionals and workers land suitable and fulfilling jobs across the globe. The company’s fast, comprehensive, and efficient service to all its multi-national clients, has gained for it the reputation of being an authority in the field of job contracting and placement of candidates. UGMR’s exemplary performance in the field of international recruitment has earned for it various awards and recognitions from both government and different private organizations.
In 2007, UGMR was bestowed the Work Abroad Award for Outstanding Number of Deployment, and the Work Abroad Outstanding Recruitment Agency Award. Furthermore, in 2009, UGMR was honored with the Top Performer Award by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
In the pursuit of excellence in its service to its valued clients and jobseekers, UGMR continuously seeks to devise ways and means to enhance the delivery of its services by embracing technology and the concept of innovation.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting