- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma.
- Atleast 2 yrs experience (experience abroad is an advantage)
- willing to undergo practical exam thru SKYPE
- please include photo your work with you
- Applicants must be willing to work in Doha.
- 30 Full-Time position(s) available.
HOSPITAL DESCRIPTIONLuxury Flowers and Chocolates is a flower and chocolate shop established in Doha, Qatar last July 2015. It currently has 3 branches in Qatar: Al Duhail, Tawar Mall, and Al Khor branch.BENEFITS:
- 2,000 – 3,500 QAR 2 years contract renewable
- Transportation/accommodation provided
- Food provided/food allowance of QAR 300 per month
- Annual leave of 21 days/year of continuous service based on Qatar Labor Law.
- Free air ticket to Doha and Manila and vice versa after completion of the contract
- Free medical services
- Gratuity at the end of the term of duty based on Qatar Labor Law
- other benefits under the Qatar Labor Law
CONTACT DETAILSSandra Bitoon6371324POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB- 091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
Arts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design
Abba Personnel Services, Inc. is a licensed recruitment agency that recruits and deploys qualified Filipino Professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, IT firms and construction and engineering companies. We have been deploying workers to Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Ireland, and the United States for more than 5 years now. Nestor Flores, Abba’s President has been in the recruiting business for more than 20 years. He started with John Clements Consultants. In the early 80s, he worked with the U.S.-based hospital management company of Whittaker Corporation. From 1986 to 1998, he was President of ADD International Services. Abba believes in the primacy of maintaining relationships based on fairness, honesty, and dependability. As a marketing oriented, worker-friendly organization, it pursues aggressive selling efforts overseas to give the Filipino workers the best terms possible. Abba’s deployed workers and clients are its best references. In 2002, The Philippine government, through POEA, cited Abba as recipient of the Top Performer Award for 2002. This citation is given by POEA every two years. The award is based on volume of deployment, compliance with recruitment laws and rules, responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site, technical capability, marketing capability and welfare programs and allied services. There are at least 800 recruitment agencies in the Philippines, and Abba was one of 12 agencies given the citation.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting