- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in DAMMAM.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
General Worker / Labor:
- Qty – 1 Nos.
- Visa – Available.
- Candidate should have Relevant experience in the Jobs with deep work skill in Fabrication and installation of various type of indoor and outdoor signages as mentioned above.
- GCC Experience will be an advantage with good communication skill.
- Attractive salary + Food allowance + Accommodation + medical insurance will be provided + Vacation upon completion of 2 year.
- Method of shortlisting/Interview: Share resume of right candidates and Candidate will be shortlisted from the received CV’s.If the candidates resumes are found interesting they will be called for face-face interview via Skype/WhatsApp upon which selection will be made.
- Once selection completed, paper works can be proceed
- With SALARY DEDUCTION
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AN UPDATED CV WITH PICTURE ( IN WORD FORMAT NOT IN PDF)CALL OR TEXT: 09984488778
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
Formally organized in 1988 as Canada Manpower Services, Phils. with the Department of Trade and Industry as a single proprietorship, the Company was eventually incorporated in 1998 and renamed MMS Placement International., Inc. in honor of the founding Chairman President, Melanio M. Saporas. MMS is one of the industry pioneers in Out-Source overseas recruitment and third party service contractor in the Philippines. Primarily established to service the drilling operations manpower needs of Canadian companies in the mining, Oil an gas industries, MMS clients grew to include servicing Oil Drilling & Exploration Pty, Ltd. of Australia’s geothermal drilling activities in the early 80’s. MMS is one of the service contractor in the development of the Philippine energy industry’s Geothermal Fields of Philippine Geothermal, In. (Unocal USA affiliate), Philippine National Oil Company (partner of Saudi Aramco in the largest oil refinery and petroleum distribution company in the Philippines, Petron), and (Philippine) National Power corporation. From this initial venture, MMS grew and expanded its operations to include overseas service contracting projects, transport and logistics, project site camp/staff housing, and overseas recruitment in the Middle East, North Africa, the U.S. Mainland and Pacific Island Territories. To meet the challenge of its expanded operations and ensure business focus, the operations is structured into business units or division. MMS currently provide Outsource/Third Party Recruitment and Service Contractor for local and overseas in various industries in different countries Prospective
Principal/Project:MMS PLACEMENT INTERNATIONAL INC.
POEA LICENSE NO. 176-LB-053012-R
Unit 5 Finlandia Townhomes. 1700 Dian cor. Finlandia Street Brgy. San Isidro Makati City.
Telefax Number: (02) 226-1020
Mobile Number: 0918-673-2518 /0943-700-2490 look for Ms. Madi
For manpower pooling only. No fees to be collected during the application process.
Mag ingat sa illegal recruiter
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting