- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lae.
- Experience abroad is a plus
- Forklift and Hydraulic repair experience
- Exposure to transport/ International Freight
- Trade qualifications as a heavy vehicle diesel mechanic
- Good working knowledge of transport safety and compliance issues
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Provide maintenance of and repairs to all vehicle mechanical and electrical systems including drive, and drive-line, steering, suspension, braking, air, hydraulic, computerized and other associated systems
- Operate a range of equipment and tools in order to undertake vehicle maintenance such as testing, diagnostic computers/ tools, oxy acetylene welding, lifting, and materials handling, materials manufacturing, various hand tools and the like
- Provide all mechanical and associated repairs, service, and maintenance to vehicles as required. work on associated components and systems to complete whole task within the skill level and training of the position
- Filling in for workshop manager when absent
- Prompt and accurate completion of fleet repair and maintenance documentation
- Supervise an afternoon or evening shift as well as any breakdowns offsite
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
We are proud to introduce our Company and its services to you;
Recruitment Center Philippines Inc. (RCP) is a Philippine Government-registered and Labour Department-licensed overseas skilled manpower service provider located in Manila’s Central Business District.As the global demand for skilled personnel increases, significant shortages of well-trained manpower arise. The Philippines is a major International source of both high level English speaking professionals and blue collar skilled tradesmen. Furthermore, the Philippines Government is committed to increased investment in skills development and training so that the Country maintains its strong International reputation for the quality of its labour force.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting