- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quebec.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, etc) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Workers in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Repair and replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- Hammer out dents, buckles and other defects using blocks and hammers
- Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills using wrenches and cutting torch and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
- File, grind and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Mix paint, blend and match colors
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces using brush or spray guns
- Repair and replace glass components such as windshields, windows and sunroofs
- Repair or replace interior components, such as seat frame assembly, carpets and floorboard insulation
- Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
IPAMS is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. With over four decades of excellence in service, IPAMS has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).IPAMS is a NO-FEE charging entity. We do not extract placement fees, processing fees, or salary deduction schemes from our candidates in all worldwide career placement.Applicants must register and upload their resume in MS Word format online at www.ipams.com. Go to the APPLICANTS page for directions. IPAMS will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties, and contact those selected for interview.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Share the post "Heavy Equipment – Truck Painter Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) Canada"