Apply Until: Sep 15, 2020
Principal / Project
1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC
Male, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 5 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Reporting to the Manager, the Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Technician performs inspection, testing and repairs of various hydraulic cylinders.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area (6S)
- Complete a Take5 hazard assessment for each job assigned.
- Participate in the CLMW Safety program as required.
- Complete safety objective assignment daily as required.
- Punctuality for work schedule.
- Perform general hydraulic cylinder repairs.
- Diagnose hydraulic malfunctions using testing equipment to determine extent of repair required and record scope of repairs
- Disassembly and assembly of hydraulic cylinder components.
- Completion of failure analysis of hydraulic cylinder.
- Capturing data of work and repairs performed.
- Measuring and sourcing of parts and seals.
- Testing of repaired cylinders.
- Assisting with daily toolbox and job planning meeting.
- Assisting Manager in review and development standard operation procedures.
- Follow company established standards operation procedures.
- Follow CLMW safety guidelines and policy.
- Perform other tasks required.
1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC.
POEA License No: POEA-086-LB-040618-RAddress
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines