- Completion of college or vocational degree on industrial mechanics;
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience;
- Must have a valid driver licence;
- Must be able to read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings;
- Must be able to inspect, examine and repair mechanic systems;
- Must have know-how on installation of silos and all related equipment;
- Has an ability to communicate in English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quebec.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perform some or all of the following duties:
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, furnaces and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, jacks and tractors to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Construct foundations for machinery or direct other workers to construct foundations
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
Engineering, Industrial Engineering
IPAMS is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. With over four decades of excellence in service, IPAMS has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).IPAMS is a NO-FEE charging entity. We do not extract placement fees, processing fees, or salary deduction schemes from our candidates in all worldwide career placement.Applicants must register and upload their resume in MS Word format online at www.ipams.com. Go to the APPLICANTS page for directions. IPAMS will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties, and contact those selected for interview.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting