- Monitor & evaluate min. stock levels of materials. Maintain inventory at optimum level to prevent under or over investment in inventory.
- Develop / suggest processes & systems to reduce inventory, minimize cost & maximize working capital.
- Provide accurate, current inventory data for purchasing decisions. Coordinate with related departments to ensure timely utilization of slow moving materials.
- Monitor & evaluate consumables usage & cost Monitor & evaluate material utilization & scrap.
- Perform cycle stock checks.
- Develop /suggest processes & systems to improve accuracy of physical count.
- Ensure work orders are fully completed / closed & all costs have been allocated to the jobs correctly.
- Provide periodic reports to higher management to ensure critical areas of stock are monitored & controlled and any abnormality is addressed & resolved
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in inventory management / material planning / purchase & in transformer or switchgear manufacturing industry
- Full understanding of ERP & MRP systems. Experience in Kanban. JIT & other stock methods. Strong Analytical / problem solving skills. Strong communication skills. Background in logistics & lead times of foreign purchases
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dammam.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
We are a Philippine-based manpower agency, duly licensed by the Philippine government through the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA)Our POEA licensed was granted on January 25, 2002.We are therefore in a business of facilitating the deployment of Filipino workers to work in world-class organizations.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Share the post "Inventory Controller RRJM INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. Saudi Arabia"