Apply Until: Jul 24, 2020
Principal / Project
Client in Saudi Arabia
Male, 26 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Install new kitchen and refrigeration equipment and systems when required.
- Performs service and mechanical repairs on all commercial kitchen equipment and appliances; perform all repairs, maintenance replacement of parts for preventive maintenance schedule and accurately record all pertinent data.
- Maintains, service and repair of refrigeration units, walk-in refrigerators and freezers and or Hot kitchen equipment.
- Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition. Observes safety rules and ensures and maintains a safe and clean environment
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean
- Detect needed repairs on equipment following established inspection procedures and reports.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Evaluations by providing guidance and ensuring overall consistency and completion with the process.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in the commercial kitchen equipment maintenance or installation.
- High School or Diploma in Refrigeration, Electrical / Mechanical or Engineering.
- Must have experience in installation or maintenance of: Walk in freezers\chillers, under counter chillers\freezers, ice machines, display cabinets, Dish washing machines, Gas fryers, ovens, grills, solid top, woks, fry tops, Salamanders, fryer, ovens, grills, holding cabinets, steamers, microwaves.
- Must have manufacturers specific training in a minimum of five basic equipment ranges
- Computer literate. Experience of asset management programming.
- Good Communication in both spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of commercial kitchen equipment repairs, maintenance, and installation
- Knowledge in the operation of electrical and program control systems
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with customers
- GCC or National driving License is essential
EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)
POEA License No: POEA-040-LB-061914-PAAddress
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines