Principal / Project
Female21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
- At least 1 year experience
- Able to accomplish cleaning a minimum of 8 rooms daily.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to understand and speak English
- Upholds exacting standards in regard to cleanliness, hygiene, room set up procedures, and customer service.
- Sweep, mop, wash floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash interior windows, walls and ceilings.
- Report and store lost and found items
- May provide basic information on facilities
- May handle guest complaints and perform basic customer service
For Manpower pooling. Beware of illegal recruiters and traffickers.
Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) is mandatory for overseas employment. Follow instructions on this link – http://www.peos.poea.gov.ph/index.php and make sure all your personal information is complete and accurate, otherwise your PEOS Certificate will not be acceptable. SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly. IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions. IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC. Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com. A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.