Apply Until: Jul 21, 2020
Principal / Project
Male,25 Years Old and Above,Minimum of 5 Years Experience,Filipino,,At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
– To perform day to day mechanical maintenance within the plant and surrounding equipment.
– To maintain and repair existing plant and equipment
- – Fitting maintenance on site.- Basic welding skills – Hydraulic & Pneumatic fault finding skills.- To assist in the execution of installation and commissioning of new equipment.- To be proactive in identifying potential plant and operational efficiency improvements – To assist in the development of the preventative maintenance system ensuring that planned maintenance leads to maximum productivity and minimal production downtime.- Must ensure safe work practices and good housekeeping are adhered to at all times.- To work within a co-operative team environment.- Commit to company training and procedures.- Encourage and promote safe working skills.Skills Preferred but not essential
- Food Production/ processing experience.
- Packaging equipment experience.
- Overhauls to conveyors, bearings & seals.
- Overhauls to pumps & gearboxes.
Please email your updated CV for inclusuion of employers selection.
Email Add: [email protected]