Apply Until: Sep 25, 2020
Principal / Project
ATCO Group Company.
Male, 23 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 5 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
Estimation Engineer prepares accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing important metrics;
Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements;
1. Receive Enquiry / Tender documents from Factory Manager or Sales Manager and log.
2. Study documents and select components as per specs.
3. Make rough sketches, where necessary, and estimate for Enclosure & accessories.
4. Enter quantities of selected components in Price List of the program in computer.
5. Receive Prices & Delivery dates from suppliers for components for which prices are not available in Price List.
6. Add Prices to temporary cost file with appropriate mark up to get the temporary complete cost file.
7. Run the program to compute total Prices in the temporary cost file and make permanent cost and offer files.
8. Add terms & conditions to the offer file bringing out deviation, if any, and send to Sales department after verification.
9. Prepare Bill of Materials after the receipt of client order and approved Drawing.
ASMACS RECRUITMENT SERVICES, INC.
POEA License No: POEA-032-LB-021815-RAddress
2/F, 426 Bulalakaw, Plainview Subdivision, Mandaluyong, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-477-4406 / 8-477-6495 / 8-477-6498