Apply Until: Sep 25, 2020
Principal / Project
ATCO Group Company.
Male, 23 Years Old and Above, With or Without Experience, Filipino, At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
To fabricate Mechanical enclosures, doors and other supporting accessories of Panels, Housings and other products;
Ensure that the fabricated and assembled parts shall meet the requirements of drawings and standards such as NEMA;
To decide on developed dimensions for the fabrication;
1. Receive Work Order Drawing from Mechanical Foreman.
2. Resolve with Mechanical Foreman, in case of any clarification required.
3. Receive materials from Store based on Material Requisition approved by Foreman.
4. Make sketches, if required, and calculate the dimensions of sheets required for fabrication.
5. Shear the sheets on the shearing Machine to appropriate sizes following the Work Instructions for the Machine.
6. Carry out processes such as punching, notching, drilling etc; on relevant Machines.
7. Carry out bending processes on Press Brake Machine.
8. Carry out welding processes as per requirements.
9. Do the assembly of Mechanical parts to get the required product.
10. Visually and dimensionally check the fabricated part as per drawing requirements and offer for QC Inspection.
ASMACS RECRUITMENT SERVICES, INC.
POEA License No: POEA-032-LB-021815-RAddress
2/F, 426 Bulalakaw, Plainview Subdivision, Mandaluyong, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-477-4406 / 8-477-6495 / 8-477-6498