- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quebec.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Main dutiesPerform some or all of the following duties:
- Move tools, equipment and other materials to and from work areas
- Assist in splicing overhead and underground communications and electric power transmission cables
- Assist in repairing, maintaining and installing industrial machinery and equipment
- Assist in mechanical, electrical and body repairs of heavy equipment.
- Perform other labouring and elemental tasks as required.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
IPAMS is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. With over four decades of excellence in service, IPAMS has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).IPAMS is a NO-FEE charging entity. We do not extract placement fees, processing fees, or salary deduction schemes from our candidates in all worldwide career placement.Applicants must register and upload their resume in MS Word format online at www.ipams.com. Go to the APPLICANTS page for directions. IPAMS will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties, and contact those selected for interview.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Share the post "Mechanic Helper (Lubrication) Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) Canada"