- ·Assign codes to diagnoses and procedures, using ICD (International Classification of Diseases) and CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes
- ·Ensure codes are accurate and sequenced correctly in accordance with government and insurance regulations
- ·Follow up with the provider on any documentation that is insufficient or unclear
- ·Communicate with other clinical staff regarding documentation
- ·Communicate with insurance companies about coding errors and disputes
- ·Submit statistical data for analysis and research by the other departments
- ·Search for information in cases where the coding is complex or unusual
- ·Collaborate with billing department to ensure all bills are satisfies in a timely manner
- ·Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy
- ·Review the previous day’s batch of patient notes for evaluation and coding
- ·Ensure that all codes are current and active
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SHARQ.
- 50 Full-Time position(s) available.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
ORIENT HOLDINGS PHILIPPINES GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. is a Landbased Agency with POEA License No. 172-LB-052812-R and License Validity from May 31, 2012 to May 30, 2016. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who are licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting