Responsibilities for Merchandiser
- Ensure that stores and shelves are stocked with the right types and quantities of products
- Display, arrange, price, and rotate products in store
- Maintain store shelves by removing dated or damaged products
- Monitor store inventory based on sales and intake
- Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and bestsellers
- Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data
- Work and communicate with buyers, stores, and distributors
Qualifications for Merchandiser
- 1-2 years of experience working in retail or merchandising
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service
- May be required to travel to client locations (valid driver’s license is required)
- Proficient in MS Excel.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree
Years of Experience
FINEST ASIA RESOURCES, INC. (FARI) is a duly registered Philippine corporation with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), and is also duly licensed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with License Number 040-LB-022212-R as a Land based Manpower Service Provider. FARI is a private employment agency manned by a team of professionals.With more than two (2) decades of engagement in the manpower service provider business, FARI has recruited and deployed thousands of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) to worldwide destinations like Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen, Brunei, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Fiji Island, Japan, Malaysia, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States of America.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Share the post "MERCHANDISER with Driver’s License FINEST ASIA RESOURCES INC Saudi Arabia"