Apply Until: Sept 01, 2020
Principal / Project
Male, 20 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 1 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least High School Diploma
· Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
· Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
· Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
· Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
· Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
· Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs.
· Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
· Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
· Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
· Apply several coats according to paint directions.
· Tape off areas when needed.
· Apply touch ups or second coats.
· Remove paint splatters when finished.
· Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
· Utilize spray guns for large jobs.
· For the age ████████ – ████████████ male
· NO Tatoo
· NO Hair color
· Must be a first timer in Japan (No record going to Japan)
· Must be a jolly person
· Good Eyesight
· Not an alcoholic Drinker, Not Fat and Not a smoker
· Experience in abroad is a plus but not required (But must not be from Japan)
“MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT TO WORK WITH PREVIOUS MEDICAL”
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply personally and please bring the following:
· Valid Passport
· Baptismal Certificate
· 10 pcs. 2×2 & 1 whole body picture
· Birth Certificate (PSA)
· NBI Clearance(ABROAD)
· College/ High School Diploma
· Certification of Employment
“NO PLACEMENT FEE”
“FOR ALL APPLICANTS THAT ARE INTERESTED TO APPLY, PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED.”
We are open Monday(s) – Friday(s) from 8am – 5pm
Address: 138 CPDC Bldg. General Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City,
If you have questions please feel free to contact us at (02) 643 5400 local 107 or u may contact us at mobile number 09176254193