- Responsible for preparing nursery activity records including the mandatory GROWER REPORT SUBMISSION to monitor regulatory compliance and submit reports to Head Grower
- Responsible for the protection of all plant development, plant population and growth, including, but not limited to inspecting plants for diseases and pests and giving spray and treatment recommendations to the Head Grower
- Responsible for maintaining current growth and progress charts for nursery, and preparing a weekly summary for the Head Grower
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Contact Number: 09562576284-09383356809
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is a rising, government licensed manpower recruitment agency focused in improving people’s lives by giving career opportunities in Asia and the Middle East. Our company is based in Quezon City, Philippines with a growing, satisfied and contented clienteles engaged in land-based jobs in which we intent to have partners and/or offices in key cities in Asia.
1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. team is comprised of enthusiastic and dynamic technical staff whose skills have been honed in their areas of expertise. Moreover, we are led by an experienced group of managers. Our thrust in the industry is reflective in the extra personal assistance we provide to our candidates and clients. Together with effective strategic and personalized manpower sourcing plans, we render both pre and post deployment services that satisfy our customers, both candidates and clients alike.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting