- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or other related discipline required
- 5+ years of project experience working in the construction industry or relative required
- Experience with large manufacturing facilities construction sites preferred
- Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Project management, Design skills, Procedures & Process improvement, Technical understanding, Documentation skills, Safety management, and Supervision skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to schedule software, preferably Primavera (P6) preferred.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities & specifications by identifying project phases, Designs and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements. Reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines and maintains project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
We are a Philippine-based manpower agency, duly licensed by the Philippine government through the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA)Our POEA licensed was granted on January 25, 2002.We are therefore in a business of facilitating the deployment of Filipino workers to work in world-class organizations.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting