- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience as Purchaser.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with all department concerned on the matter of the latter’s requisitions in order to ensure that the canvassed and bought items are indeed the ones specified on the approved requisition slips.
- Ensures the regular and timely acquisition of company raw materials and supplies at the most reasonable prices and at the specified quality taking into consideration company purchasing guidelines on the matter.
- In charge of canvassing items bought and in continuously looking for reliable and dependable supplies.
- Travels as and when necessary, in order to ensure that major and crucial raw materials and spare parts are acquired or delivered to the company as soon as possible in order to prevent factory downtime and or shutdown and evaluating maintenance program and budget.
- Performs other related jobs assigned by the superior.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is a rising, government licensed manpower recruitment agency focused in improving people’s lives by giving career opportunities in Asia and the Middle East. Our company is based in Quezon City, Philippines with a growing, satisfied and contented clienteles engaged in land-based jobs in which we intent to have partners and/or offices in key cities in Asia.
1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. team is comprised of enthusiastic and dynamic technical staff whose skills have been honed in their areas of expertise. Moreover, we are led by an experienced group of managers. Our thrust in the industry is reflective in the extra personal assistance we provide to our candidates and clients. Together with effective strategic and personalized manpower sourcing plans, we render both pre and post deployment services that satisfy our customers, both candidates and clients alike.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting