- Implement good manufacturing practice, good laboratory practice and good documentation practice regulations related to the QC department
- Analise raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate, bulk and finished products
- Prepare specifications, sampling instructions, test methods and other QC procedures
- Ensure all necessary testing is carried out
- Check the maintenance of the QC department, premises and equipment
- Revise and write standard QC operating procedures
- Ensure lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained
- Conduct routine and non-routine analysis for in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods and stability samples
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analysis
- Calibrate, validate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Complete the documentation needed to support the testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks and inventory forms
- Monitor the testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to the established itemspecifications, standard test methods and protocols
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained
- Conduct new vendor qualification testing
- Participate in the investigation for the complaints related to the quality of products
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory instruments/equipment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work any where in Saudi Arabia.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Manufacturing, Quality Assurance
Inspired by the success in the Philippines of our parent company, John Clements Consultants Inc.(the pioneer in Executive Recruitment in the Philippines), EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. (EDI-SBII) started its humble beginnings in Bahrain in 1978 to answer a growing need for Filipino Engineers and other professionals in the Middle East. With just a three-member staff at start-up, including the owner and founder, the late Mr. Leocadio Dominguez (an accomplished Corporate Executive and CPA with an MBA from Harvard Business School), we have grown to be the leader in the Philippine overseas recruitment industry today.Our knowledge and expertise in the search, recruitment, and placement of candidates is unique and well-founded as we are the only international recruitment consulting company in the Philippines today that also maintains offices in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and the U.S.A. Additionally, we also operate through alliances with prestigious recruitment consulting agencies in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe, Africa, and the U.S.A.Another competitive advantage that we have is our policy of visiting the country where we deploy candidates for employment to ensure that they are truly, gainfully employed and protected. Likewise, we always visit our clients in their places of operation to fully understand their real needs and provide the best advice, whenever necessary, at no extra cost.
Our computerized talent bank is regularly updated and contains an excellent number of active talents thus, readily providing our clients with representative benchmark job descriptions in any industry in the market today. Moreover, from time to time and, depending on client’s needs, we also utilize the talent bank and the recruitment consulting expertise of our affiliate company, the John Clements Consultants Group.
Our wide range of experience in recruitment and our proactive interaction with only the best international companies in each industry more than primes us for globalization. Our understanding of the recruitment business goes beyond the limitations we face locally since we are now able to search and find employment not only for Filipinos but for other various types of nationals including Americans, Europeans, Africans, Australians, Middle Easterners, and Asians.We dared to develop a market where there was no market! With our travels and bold exploration of a wider scope of possible target market, we now have a thorough understanding of the recruitment market anywhere in the world. That is why we are confident we can provide all our clients with unparalleled recruitment consulting service.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting