- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JEDDAH.
- With experience as QC Mechanical Inspector
- With oil and gas experience
- Candidates must be ARAMCO APPROVED.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Requirements: resume certificate of employments passport copy with aramco id Call/Text 09178824591/09988425119 look for Ms. Angie
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
ARAM ENTERPRISES, INC. was incorporated and registered since 1980 as a duly licensed recruitment agency to hire and deploy workers worldwide recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).In early years of the company in recruitment industry, ARAM recognized by the industry leaders for its experience and expertise. The former ARAM President has several invitations attended for governmental occasion and delegation stands as a representative and spokesman of the industry in host countries was made the company’s pride. The legacy of former President continues by the current sitting ARAM Officers and committing to be more effective of helping unemployed and talented Filipino Workers to reach their dreams abroad.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting