- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology
Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- 16+ years proven experience in quality assurance & quality control or in manufacturing area.
- 8+ years in Vendor / Supply Chain quality management position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in dammam / jubail / riyadh / jeddah.
- 6 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction project Quality Management, Project Inspection, Commissioning
- Very good knowledge of QMS – ISO 9001 in terms of project requirements.
- Knowledge of construction regulation and requirements in KSA.
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
ARAM ENTERPRISES, INC. was incorporated and registered since 1980 as a duly licensed recruitment agency to hire and deploy workers worldwide recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).In early years of the company in recruitment industry, ARAM recognized by the industry leaders for its experience and expertise. The former ARAM President has several invitations attended for governmental occasion and delegation stands as a representative and spokesman of the industry in host countries was made the company’s pride. The legacy of former President continues by the current sitting ARAM Officers and committing to be more effective of helping unemployed and talented Filipino Workers to reach their dreams abroad.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
dammam / jubail / riyadh / jeddah