- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tabuk.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Updated CV/Resume
- Professional Certificates (Degrees & Certificate)
- Employment/Service Certificates (previous to present employers – must be from Human Resources department with official stamp)
- Valid Registration & license (in country of origin and graduation)
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties registration certificate & ID Card (If previously working in Saudi Arabia)
- Reference/Recommendation Letters (from previous to present employer)
- Clear copy of Passport
- Recent color picture (passport size)
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Mega Manpower Corporation – Medical Services Division, is a private overseas recruitment and placement company formed and established in 1993 by a dynamic group of acknowledged experts in the recruitment industry. The company initially concentrated to Asia than only in 1997, they decided to expand its market. Through the employment of a high competent staff and the upgrading of its support facilities and resources, the Middle East Division of Mega Manpower Corporation has been subsequently established with the guidance of Mr. Loreto B. Soriano, a respected leader-consultant in the overseas recruitment industry. Today, Mega Manpower Corporation accounts for a respectable fraction in the total placements of Filipino Overseas Contract workers not only in Asia , the Middle East but around the world. Our corporate existence stems from the belief that Filipinos are remarkable workforce and that there is a vast land of opportunities in exporting this brilliant manpower quality. Together with essential working principles has made our name a trusted one in the industry today.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting