- Develops and coordinates maintenance programs, procedures and systems throughout the Maintenance activity appraises the effectiveness of their application
- Plans, schedules and assures completion of assigned maintenance work for a given maintenance area or maintenance area or maintenance function
- Analyzes manpower, equipment and materials requirements
- Applies performance standards for maintenance
- Works and evaluates actual performance against standards
- Candidates must have at least Bachelor’s / College Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dammam.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience is required for this position.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
PRINCIPALIA Inc. is one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines today. We are located in the heart of Makati City. Our office is a 5-minute walk from Greenbelt and Glorietta Malls. We are across the street from the Makati Cinema Square. We are an international service provider world class professionals and highly skilled workers for may of the world’s leading companies in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Construction and General Labor, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Sales, Hotel Restaurant and Management, Oil and Gas, among others. Most of our clients are in the United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Taiwan, The Maldives, and the countries in the Middle East. Our workforce consists of young professionals who are competitive, creative, resourceful and dynamic team players who ride the same boat with the rest of the team guided by one mission. We offer opportunities to be exposed and be trained in a corporate recruitment environment where one can enhance and strengthen his people skills and meet new challenges ahead. Our goal is to become the Number One recruitment agency in the Philippines by 2008, both in professionalism and in number of people deployed. We are constantly looking for talented and determined individuals who are interested in building their careers with us through worldwide placement. Here are reasons why you should join the Principalia Team : – We offer compensation and incentive packages that surpass the industry average. – We offer unparalleled opportunity and career advancement within our company. – We have a highly professional and pro-active management staff. – Our total deployment overseas has increased over 300% from 2004-2006. – We are an equal – opportunity employer.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting