- Have a 3 to 5 years experience in Belt Splicing
- Can do daily activities consist of installing and vulcanizing conveyor belts and rubber components at different customer locations.
- Have the social skills in order to properly communicate with the client and ready to take the responsibility of the vulcanizing job
- The Minimum requirements is at least 1 Year College Undergraduate or 1 Year Straight Vocational Course.
- The candidate needs to prove himself to be independent, responsible and available.
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- JITCO or OTIT Certificate(People who worked in Japan as Technical Intern) is required for High School Graduate only.
Principal / Employer
CANADAPrincipal / Employer Address
Saint Gabriel, Quebec, CanadaPlacement Fee
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
No. 138, CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines