- Responsible for costing, negotiation, securing and processing of customer purchase order of products under the Cable Management System portfolio.
- Negotiates special price and deliveries from supplier
- Coordinates with Project unit for technical clarifications.
- Prepares Purchase Order Check List (POCL) and sets a meeting with Project unit and Engineering department for a proper handover of jobs where order conditions, change orders and other customer requirements are clearly relayed, where applicable.
- Provides costed Bill of Material to Engineering Manager.
- Reviews inquiry packages and obtain documents which are not provided by customer in the inquiry.
- Responds to clarifications with regards to the submitted proposal.
- Conduct follow-up on the submitted proposal to get an order.
- Ensuring that the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 are being implemented and maintained.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Sales Support Engineer or similar field of work. Extensive knowledge in the Saudi Market especially in Electrical field.
- Proficient in English Language, Computer Literate Aggressive Sales and Negotiation Skills
- BS Electrical Engineering / BS Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants must be willing to work in DAMMAM.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Sales – Eng/Tech/IT
We are a Philippine-based manpower agency, duly licensed by the Philippine government through the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA)Our POEA licensed was granted on January 25, 2002.We are therefore in a business of facilitating the deployment of Filipino workers to work in world-class organizations.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Share the post "Sales Support Engineer- Cable Tray RRJM INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. Saudi Arabia"