- Responsible for costing, negotiation, securing and processing of customer purchase order. Negotiates special price and deliveries from suppliers.
- Coordinates with Project unit for technical clarifications.
- Prepares Purchase Order Check List (POCL) and sets a meeting with Project unit and Engineering department for a proper handover of jobs where order conditions, change orders and other customer requirements are clearly relayed, where applicable.
- Provides costed Bill of Material to Engineering Department.
- Reviews inquiry packages and obtain documents which are not provided by customer in the inquiry.
- Responds to clarifications with regards to the submitted proposal.
- Conduct follow-up on the submitted proposal to get an order
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Sales Support Engineer in Medium Voltage IEC Switchgear and High Voltage Switchgear or similar field of work. Extensive knowledge in the Saudi Market especially in Electrical field.
- Proficient in English Language, Computer Literate Aggressive Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in DAMMAM.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Sales – Eng/Tech/IT
We are a Philippine-based manpower agency, duly licensed by the Philippine government through the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA)Our POEA licensed was granted on January 25, 2002.We are therefore in a business of facilitating the deployment of Filipino workers to work in world-class organizations.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting