- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in AL KHOBAR.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- HAVE EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AS SECRETARY FOR SENIOR LEVEL SUCH AS CEO,BOARD MEMBER. GM
- ANSWERING CALLS, TAKING MESSAGES AND HANDLING CORRESPONDENCE
- MAINTAINING DIARIES AND ARRANGING APPOINTMENTS
- TYPING, PREPARING & COLLATING REPORTS
- ORGANIZING AND SERVICING MEETINGS. (PRODUCING AGENDAS & TAKING MINUTES)
- MANAGING DATABASES
- PRIORITIZING WORKLOADS
- IMPLEMENTING NEW PROCEDURES & ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEMS
- LIAISING WITH RELEVANT ORGANIZATIONS AND CLIENTS
- COORDINATING MAIL-SHOTS AN SIMILAR PUBLICITY TASK
- LOGGING OR PROCESSING BILLS OR EXPENSES
- ACTING AS RECEPTIONIST AND /OR MEETING AND GREETING CLIENTS
- OTHER TASK BY LINE MANAGER (CEO)
Kindly please submit the following
1.UPDATED RESUME with Picture >>> (IT MUST BE IN WORD FORMAT) <<<2.PASSPORT SCANNED CLEAR COPY >>> (IT MUST BE IN JPEG FORMAT) <<<3.CREDENTIALS / CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT >>>
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
We are a Philippine-based manpower agency, duly licensed by the Philippine government through the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA)Our POEA licensed was granted on January 25, 2002.We are therefore in a business of facilitating the deployment of Filipino workers to work in world-class organizations.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting