- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Minimum experience of 3-4 Years in operating CNC Sheet Metal press brake.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dammam.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Each one is responsible of operating his machine on the best ideal method as will be trained. Keeping the machine clean all the time. Keeping all Tools/Dies/ Testing & calibration equipments clean & calibrated in a well-organized arrangement. Preparing machine operation records on a daily base. Taking care of the daily maintenance & lubrications, quick in tools & machine’s Setup Time to increase productivity, maintain his machine, tools, area clean & tidy, Prepare Shift’s Production Report accurately.
- Programming bending tools & dies in the machine controller.
- Aware of metal grades & type, capable of making prototypes.
- Can handle segmented bending dies & prepare quick tooling setup.
- Use of calipers as measuring tools, can read fabrication drawings properly.
- Dynamic, Self-Motivated & Problems Solving Skills.
- Ability to work independent.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly sensitive, maintaining all safety requirements while operation.
- Good back ground of dealing with CNC Programming.
- Hard Worker & take Responsibilities.-Languages: Good command in English.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
We are a Philippine-based manpower agency, duly licensed by the Philippine government through the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA)Our POEA licensed was granted on January 25, 2002.We are therefore in a business of facilitating the deployment of Filipino workers to work in world-class organizations.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting