- Performs inspection, testing, installation and repair of a wide range of electrical power apparatus associated with a 25kV AC overhead traction system in accordance with Rail Standards
- Undertake Isolating and Earthing Overhead Traction System
- Undertake inspection and maintenance of traction network
- Carry out any remedial works to traction network equipment, low and high level
- Inspection and maintenance of power supply installation
- Maintenance of all related earthing and bonding across network including, signals,
- Climbing and working on electricity network structure
- Applying earths to and removing earths from overhead electricity supply line conductors
- Joining electricity network overhead conductors
- Replacing load bearing pole hardware in electrical networks
- Installing and replacing network pole structures
- Installing overhead traction network conductors
- Rigging electrical network structures
- Installing pad and structure mounted electrical equipment
- Installing and replacing aerial bundled conductors and associated line hardware
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- 3 years experience (abroad) on the same field
- At least 2 years valid passport
- Must have Philippine driver’s license restriction code:1,2 or 1,2,3
- Candidate with good/ excellent communication skills is strictly required
- Applicants must be willing to work in Auckland.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- One set of documents (original & photocopy i.e. updated Resume with job description in word file, Certificate of Employment, Trainings and Seminars attended, Diploma, new and old Passport, NBI, 2 pcs 2×2 id picture white background, e-Registration and PEOS certificate
- Additional requirements for ex-abroad: Contract, Air Ticket, PDOS, company IDs/ Iqama, Payslip, exit/entry Visa, OEC, OFW information sheet from POEA
- If local experience: Pag-ibig online contribution print out, Phil-Health online contribution print out, SSS employment history print out, SSS static information print out & SSS actual premiums contribution print out
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
STB-DJL Human Link, Inc. is an overseas employment agency with a proven track record in recruiting qualified Filipino workers from a wide range of industries for work abroad. Over the years, it has successfully and consistently provided manpower staffing solutions to countries like Korea, Saudi, Oman, Bahrain, Taiwan, Angola, Madagascar, Brunei, Qatar, Malaysia and other countries. Since 1999, STB-DJL Human Link has deployed countless workers to countries all over Asia and the Middle East. As a result of this major achievement, the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency has consistently ranked STB-DJL Human Link., Inc. as one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines today.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting