- Uses electricity and torches to produce heat and solder together components made from steel, titanium, copper, and other metals
- Welds small components like copper plumbing for residential use and large ones like pipelines for power
- plants or beams for buildings and bridges
- Consults blueprints and sketches in order to execute jobs and tasks to specification
- Assesses equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
- Monitors equipment for appropriate usage and temperature
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of universal standards and specifications in order to meet building codes and legal requirements
- Develops working knowledge of dozens of methods used for welding a variety of materials and components
- Operates specialized machinery for industrial welding or supervises robots that do the same
- Trims metal components using heat, fire, and electricity
- Takes apart and disposes of large metal objects like automobiles, ships, and other structures
- Monitors work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation
- Follows safety protocol, including wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes
- Works in the construction or manufacturing industries
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this postition.
- Relevant Welder or Welding Fabricator Certifications
- Ability to Read Blueprints
- Knowledge of Chemistry and Metallurgy
- Understanding of Electricity
- Basic Computer Programming Knowledge,
- Attention to Detail
- Manual Dexterity
- Physical Strength
- Physical Stamina
- Spatial Skills
- Technical Skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in RIYADH.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
REQUIREMENTS: UPDATED RESUME (WORD FORMAT, DETAILED WITH 2×2 PICTURE, OBJECTIVES, PERSONAL INFORMATION, WORK EXPERIENCE with JOB DESCRIPTION, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND TRAININGS and SEMINAR)LIGHT & HOPE OVE RSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9AM-4PM
Telephone: (02) 8559-5904 / (02) 8353 8978
Mobile: 09121931860 / 09167353231
Look to Ms. Reina
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
LIGHT & HOPE(L&H) approaches recruitment not as something ordinary, but something special.
The difference between failure & success is perseverance.
By trying harder, we become better.
Going beyond a mere completion of a manpower campaign,
L&H find solutions to meet our customers’ needsWe are experienced recruiters in: engineering, construction, bridge/road/tunnel, infrastructure, oil & gas, factory, medical & hospitality.• Open for Business: 24 hours daily / 7 days weekly / 365 days yearly
• Guarantee a 48-hour response time to begin providing quality CV’s
• Stringent selection procedures to ensure high quality candidates
• Qualified candidates are found within one week
• Specialize & handle large manpower mobilization recruitment campaigns
• Conduct Skype Interviews / Direct Interviews in Manila
• Access you to major testing facilities in the Philippines
• Deploy workers within 2-3 weeks after receiving agency accreditation & work visas
L&H provides clients and candidates with a level of service that is designed to meet all expectations. Our main aim is to develop long-term relationships. We make sure we fully understand your business, to identify the best candidates, with the right skills.
Product & Services
Recruitment, Deployment, Staffing, Manpower
Additional Company Information
Registration No.–POEA No.
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Share the post "WELDING TECHNICIAN (MAMA SAUCE FACTORY) LIGHT AND HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY Saudi Arabia"